March 4, 2013 in NOW YOU KNOW
A woman’s purse can say a whole lot about them. After a few questions about what lip lacquer I use, I figured I’d just share the one place that I house most of them… my purse.
- Phone Charger. You never know where you’ll end up after work I’m notorious for a bar charge.
- Jewelry Pouch. On the way home, I sometimes remove my jewelry to start the process of de-stressing. I use my mesh pouch to protect my little jewels from bouncing around in my bag. If you don’t have one I’d recommend you getting one too. It’s perfect!
- Nook. A little reading material doesn’t hurt anyone.
- Card Holder. You never know who you’ll meet and being prepared is key.
- Lipstick. I always keep my perfect nude MAC with me.
- Lip gloss. I love NYX. Their shades always compliment my skin tone. Red, Pink, and Nude…I’m prepared for any event as well as quick refresher.
- Wallet. Essential.
- Sanitizer. Cleanliness is everything. Riding the train everyday is totally unsanitary.
- Sunglasses. The sun is always shinning, it doesn’t matter the season.
- Gloves. For the obvious seasons reasons.
Each time I switch out my bag, I change some things here and there but for the most part it stays the same. What’s in your purse?